Thursday, December 27, 2007

Miss Derringer



Sometimes you have to suck it up and love the Los Angeles music scene.
Miss Derringer being that of a rare jewel arrising from this city that seems to sometimes soley crank out blasted indie-core with dim lyrics and boring drones.

I always said that the Raveonettes are best at covers, but I found this today: 'Unchained' by Miss Derringer.

[[PS: I'm dedicating 'Unchained' to my beautiful Goddaughter, of whom I will never have enough time with. I love you, Christina.]]
Miss Derringer - Unchained mp3
Miss Derringer - Tonight I've Got A Bottle mp3
Miss Derringer - Black Tears mp3
Miss Derringer - Death Car Ride mp3
Miss Derringer - Heartbreak and Razorblades mp3
Miss Derringer - He Hung On A Sunday mp3
Miss Derringer - Don't Say I Told You So mp3

She's going to be at the Viper room Jan 14, 2008. I want nothing more than to see her perform "Tonight I've Got a Bottle." I'm going to be drinking my daddy's drink [whiskey] while standing in the front being rowdy...oh,yes.

1 comment:

posie said...

oh thankyou so much, i love this group and i've been looking for her songs. Your writing is breathtaking x